At the end of this Training Program, participants will be able to,
-Learn the essential principles, techniques & procedures of Filing & Records Management
-Manage their files and records efficiently & effectively
-Learn the principle of “5S” in the work place
-Generally contribute to the improved quality & productivity at the work place
- Filing Systems and Classifications
- Files and Records Control
- Filing Equipment and Layout
- Practices in the Office
- What is documentation
- The purpose of documentation
- Guidelines for documenting
- Records and charts that can be found in Resident File
- Correct reporting
- Aged Care Funding Instrument for all facilities.
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.