By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Identify the range of competencies required of a Human Resources Professional
- Know the importance of planning in the Human Resources function
- Develop Human Resources policies and procedures
- Human Resources Management – Definitions and Objectives
- Human Resources Policies and Procedures – What Are They and Why We Have Them?
- Development of Human Resources Policies
- Development of Human Resources Procedures
- Human Resources Management Systems
- The Main Reasons for Human Resources Planning
- Develop Human Resources Policies
- Basic Guidelines for Having Human Resources Policies
- Training and Development
- Careers in Human Resources
Professionals working in Human Resources planning or personnel administration who need to sharpen their knowledge in this important field. This programme is also suitable for Human Resources employees under development, who need to have basics of Human Resources policies and procedures as part of their development programme.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.