At the end of the workshop the participants will be able to:
- Listen more effectively to understand what others are trying to tell you.
- Deliver your ideas clearly and more powerfully to ignite action.
- Confront conflict more confidently and effectively to achieve successful resolution.
- Become open and non-defensive to feedback, suggestions, and criticism.
- Master non-verbal communication to ensure your messages are conveyed as intended.
- Strengthen your presentation skills to deliver your content more successfully.
- Enhance your sense of humor to build positive relationships.
- Successfully communicating in spontaneous situations
- Building consensus, cohesion, buy-in and team commitment
- Organizing and packaging your message for maximum impact
- Overcoming barriers to communication in any environment
- Influencing employees, customers, partners and stakeholders, both internally and externally
- Developing the trust, credibility, rapport and relationships you need to deliver superior results
- Controlling all elements of your message: written, verbal, visual and symbolic
- Choosing the best tools and channels for delivering messages
- Maximizing your effectiveness with electronic communications
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.