At the end of this training programme, participant will be able to:
- Gather information and create a strategic framework for change
- Analyse and produce the right size of the organisation that best suits future needs (Organisational design)
- Maximise and take steps to automate or significantly improve recruitment and selection processes and demonstrate the value to others
- Examine, test and master how to design a seamless bonus and reward system and explain it to others
- Maximise your existing HR and produce strategies to capture the value of Generation Z (iGen)
- Learn how to; and be able to implement automated training needs analysis and training evaluation
- Examine, review and be able to upgrade processes within the organisation and demonstrate and explain their value, including succession planning
Advances in Strategy Planning
- Strategic Modelling for Artificial Intelligence and Process Redesign
- The Strategic Model for Human Resources – how to use it?
- Strategic Exercise – change and what’s needed in the next two years
- Making the Business Case for Change
- How to convert Strategy into Action ?
How Artificial Intelligence will Impact on Employment
- Before and After Artificial Intelligence Systems
- The Need to Establish the Right – Size of your Organisation Pre-Artificial Intelligence
- How to do rightsizing?
- The Impact of Change on Organisational Design (O.D.)
- Understand and Mastering Process Design
- The Need to Address Universal Basic Income
- Use of Digital Footprints
Significant Changes to Existing HR Key Functions Part 1
- Significant Improvement in Recruitment and Selection
- Psycho-graphics and How it Works using Digital Footprints
- What is available now to measure Intelligence – the end of testing?
- Massive Advances in Personality Profiling
- Automated Background Profiling on Recruits
- Integrating Generation Z also known as iGen into the Organisation
Using Re-engineered Processes for Appraisal: Transparent Pay and Rewards
- Understanding Performance Management
- Using Technology to Gather Performance Data
- The New Role of Performance Appraisal
- How to automate the entire rewards process?
- The Paradigm Shift from Paying People for What They Know to Pay People for What They Do
- Automation of Allocating Bonus
Automation of Traditional HR Processes
- How to Fully Automate Training Needs Analysis
- Evaluation of Training – linking to an automated process
- Making Support Services Value Centres
- Succession Planning – A new approach
Human Resources Managers, Admin Managers, Senior Managers, Directors, Admin Officers and others who perform related functions.
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.