To teach the best practice in work ethics, attitudes and productivity in the work place Ethics.
– Work Ethics
– Principles for managing ethics in the Public Service
– Corruption in public sector
– Absenteeism and Abandonment of duty
– Public Service Rules
– Lack of dedication to duty
– Causes of Negative Work Ethics
– Respect and Communication
– Cooperation and Team work
– Appearance and character
– Performance Appraisal
FOR WHOM:Human Resources Managers, Heads of Departments, Managers Supervisors, Lawyers, Accountants, Auditors, Industrial Relations Managers and others
The training methodology combines lectures, discussions, group exercises and illustrations. Participants will gain both theoretical and practical knowledge of the topics. The emphasis is on the practical application of the topics and as a result participant will go back to the workplace with both the ability and the confidence to apply the techniques learned to their duties.